Thursday, April 16, 2009

Tucson Mini Camp day 2

TJ took me out to experience the real deal. It became pretty apparent early on why they call it Mountain biking. The scenery was second to none and the trails were like nothing I've experienced. Good times for sure.


Slightly after the trail head. I think I took more pics than I did pedaling.


Navigating the pass. Unlike TJ, I had to perfect the hike-a-bike on the super technical stuff. How he clears this on a hard tail is a mystery.

Looking back at the GPS file, I was clearly lost for the entire ride.



It was a great day of biking, but after 4 hours in saddle and 4,500 feet of climbing, I was ready for the hotel. If I thought there was a lot of climbing today, day 3 on Mt. Lemmon was going to be a real eye opener.
Thanks for tuning in.

1 comment: